Our aftercare is aimed at learners from Grade 1 – 6.
Opening hours/ supervision time
Monday to Thursday: 12:10h – 17:00h
Fridays: 11:10h – 17:00h
- Supervised lunch at Linga Longa (R35.00)
- Homework supervision from 12:55h – 13:40h
- Fruit snack at 15:00h
- Social and creative learning during free play inside and outside
- NAB leisure facilities e.g. arts and craft, baking, music, yoga, reading in the library, soccer cage etc.
- Bus service
- Activities with parents: e.g. picnic, biscuit/cookie baking, Christmas
- Holiday programme, for more information please email SabineFleiss@dsk.co.za
For security and supervision reasons, aftercare learners can only be fetched and signed out by parents or designated persons.
Collection of Children due to Covid-19
Due to Covid-19 protocols parents not allowed to enter school premises. Children will be signed out by aftercare and sent to gate after phone call by parents on their arrival (mobil: 076-9754069, Aftercare room: 021-4803844).
Please refer to the enrolment form for the fees. Fees will be charged per term as part of the school fee account (please note that Holiday Care fees do not form part of Aftercare fees).
For more information, please contact Sabine Weihe on 021 480 3844 / 076 975 4069 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Head of Aftercare
Head of Tamboerskloof Aftercare
Tel: 021 480 3844
Cellphone: 076 975 4069
Participation in the afternoon care is generally voluntary, but only possible when registration is confirmed and general rules accepted. All rules will be found on the enrolment form.
Monday to Thursday:
Homework assistance from 12:15h – 13:00h
Lunch from 13:00h – 13:30h
Aftercare: 13:30h – 17:00h
Fridays: 12:15h – 17:00h
Fees will be charged per term as part of the school fee account.
Fees may be subject to price increases.